Holy Spirit- Speaking in Tongues

Holy Spirit Speaking in Tongues
Every person who was filled with the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts 
Spoke in tongues!
John 7:37-39
37.Now on the last day, the great [day] of the feast,
Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst,
let him come unto me and drink.
38.He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said,
from within him shall flow rivers of living water.(Tongues)
39.But this spake he of the Spirit,
which they that believed on him were to receive:
for the Spirit was not yet given;
because Jesus was not yet glorified.

John 14:9-18
9.Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you,
and dost thou not know me, Philip? he that hath seen me
hath seen the Father; how sayest thou, Show us the Father?
10.Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?
the words that I say unto you I speak not from myself:
but the Father abiding in me doeth his works.
11.Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me:
or else believe me for the very works` sake.
12.Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me,
the works that I do shall he do also;
and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.
(What happen when Jesus went to the Father? He sent the Holy Spirit)
(Greater Work Is Filling People with the Holy Spirit; because Jesus couldn't fill people.)
13.And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name,
that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14.If ye shall ask anything in my name, that will I do.
(Ask and you to can be filled with Holt Spirit.
How would one know you are filled with the Holy Spirit? Able to Speak in Tongues)
15.If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments.
16.And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter,
that he may be with you for ever,
17.Even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive;
for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him:
ye know him; for he abides with you, and shall be in you.(Jesus speaking of himself)
18.I will not leave you desolate: I come unto you.

John 14:26
26.But the Comforter, [even] the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in my name,
he shall teach you all things, and
bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.
(The Holy Spirit is Needed in a born again believers life.)

John 16:13
13.Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,
he shall guide you into all the truth:
for he shall not speak from himself;
but what things soever he shall hear,
[these] shall he speak: and he
shall declare unto you the things that are to come.
(Acts 1:8 [KJV])
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: 
(Power of pray; the ability to pray in the Spirit, and boldness:)
and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, 
and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
(You can put your home town in here)
(Jude 1:20) But you, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, 
praying in the Holy Ghost, 
(Praying in the Spirit builds up your most holy faith)

Receive the Holy Spirit
As His child, your loving heavenly Father 
wants to give you the supernatural power you need to live this new life.
For every one that asks receives; 
and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened... 
If ye...know how to give good gifts to your children: 
how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
LUKE 11:10,13
All you have to do is ask, believe, and receive!
Pray,=
Father, I recognize my need for 
Your power to live this new life. 
Please fill me with Your Holy Spirit. 
By faith, I receive Him right now! 
Thank You for baptizing me in the Holy Spirit;
I believe now I am filled with the Holy Spirit;
Thank you, My Lord Jesus Christ.
(1Cor 14:14) For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prays, 
but my understanding is unfruitful.
Congratulations! 
Now you’re filled with God’s supernatural power. 
Some syllables from a language you don’t recognize 
will rise up from your heart to your mouth.
As you speak them out loud by faith, 
you’re releasing God’s power from within and building yourself up in the Spirit.
You can do this whenever and wherever you like.
It doesn’t really matter whether you felt anything or not 
when you prayed to receive Jesus Christ as Lord you may not of felt anything 
and same with being filled with the Holy Spirit
If you believed in your heart that you received, then God’s Word promises you did. 
“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, 
when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”
(1Cor 14:14)
For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.

God always honors His Word; believe it!
John 14:26; John 15:26; John 16:13; Acts 2:1-18; Acts 11:15; Acts 19:6; 
Mark 16:17; Acts 10:46; Joel 2:28; John 7:38; Joel 2:32; Rom 10:13;


Bookmark and Share

No comments: